Sunday, October 6, 2019

feywylds:ATTENTION ALL DIGITAL ARTISTSThere is a website called Humble Bundle. Right now, Corel...

feywylds:

ATTENTION ALL DIGITAL ARTISTS

There is a website called Humble Bundle. Right now, Corel Painter, normally a multi-hundred dollar program, is on sale for 25$. It comes in a bundle, so it comes with multiple other things, brushes, and other programs that compliment Painter. The money goes to charity, and it seems like you can choose how much of it goes there!

Idk what else to say, I’m just like,,,, excited and wanting to share the hype. Btw, here’s the link so you can see for yourself.

Only 3 days left for this Humble Bundle deal! Check it out.



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2oWkFLw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...