Monday, November 11, 2019

Hi! I’ve been trying to figure out how to do side views of the...



Hi! I’ve been trying to figure out how to do side views of the body from the waist up and I don’t really feel like I accomplished it in this image. So can I just get some proportion help on the back and on the arms as well? they’re supposed to be crossed but I’m not really feeling it. Thank you!  

Submitted by uwuthundereuwu

Hi! Crossed arms are really tricky to draw from any angle. From the side, you mostly just see one arm, and that can make it even harder to look right. Always search up reference - or get a mirror - to figure out how things work. 

Another tip I have for you is that the skull should center on the neck. The base of the skull where the spine connects is almost-center, and the neck-chin area is more of a slope than two planes connecting. 

-Mod Future (ko-fi) 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/34SLJew
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...