Thursday, December 5, 2019

so, as a little Friday-fun activity I’ll be on my twitch-account, experimenting with the streaming...

so, as a little Friday-fun activity I’ll be on my twitch-account, experimenting with the streaming format by hopping around photoshop and talking about art and drawing with anyone who wants to pop by. I’ll also gladly answer any questions relating to the art of drawing, RLS or just anything creative in particular. Might do a few request drawings too - who knows! 

You can hop on in on my Twitch where I’ll be available shortly ( just need to grab a drink from the fridge ), and possibly onward till 11 pm CST. Hope to see some people there!
https://www.twitch.tv/wackart

- Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2ORj8km
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...