Wednesday, January 22, 2020

lonicera-caprifolium: lonicera-caprifolium: Some advice for if you’re having trouble drawing hands...

lonicera-caprifolium:

lonicera-caprifolium:

Some advice for if you’re having trouble drawing hands proportionally, for basic pictures–

Put your own hand on your face, with the heel of your palm on your chin. Pay attention to the overall width, and where your fingertips and knuckles are.
Then draw a rough outline of the hand over the face you’re drawing, and match the proportions to yours. You can adjust up or down a bit from there if you feel the need, but that should be a good base visual.

I finally got around to doing more for this–

Once you’ve got the hands, you’ve got the forearms, and from there you can keep most of the rest of the body in proportion :D



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/37lI2iV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...