Saturday, February 23, 2019

could you maybe give me some advice or techniques or resources to help with art for people with fine motor skill impairment?

I’m sorry, but realistically that is above our ‘paygrade’ if you will. I feel like this is something that requires quite a bit of knowledge beyond what we have, specifically medical knowledge.

If any of our followers have any insight on this - personal experience, or websites that are geared to this - please let the asker know in the comments! (replies sent in as asks will not be posted)

- Mod Chekhov



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2IH1tuy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...