Friday, February 15, 2019

eyyy so i know the lineart is super unbalanced but?? that’s not...







eyyy so i know the lineart is super unbalanced but?? that’s not the point. i spent an hour and a half on this pose but i can’t seem to get it to look right ! you think i could get some help getting this pose to be a little more dynamic and readable? :0 thanks! also i need help with clothes folds shhhhhh- 

(submitted by @arsenicdream)

Thanks for the submission! I actually don’t think the pose is too unbalanced at all. I do recommend, however, trying to be a little bit more consistent with your lineart. It’ll make your drawing look even cooler and cleaner! :) 

- Mod Chekhov



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2SWvPNy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...