Friday, February 15, 2019

Hi!! I’d love some focus on just general anatomy and...





Hi!! I’d love some focus on just general anatomy and proportion/perspective. I used a pose reference for this to try and get more familiar with how the body looks and is shaped. Love you guys!!

(submitted by @playstationstartupnoise)

Hey, that’s great that you’re using references! I have to admit - the pose and perspective you chose are quite difficult, even for artists familiar with basic anatomy! Good job in challenging yourself, though!

- Mod Chekhov



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2S3ykJK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...