Monday, March 25, 2019

15-minute doodle. i’d love feedback on anatomy construction and...











15-minute doodle. i’d love feedback on anatomy construction and better shading but i’ll take what i can get. thanks!

“ as an addendum to the picture i submitted (animal crossing’s isabelle in a fighting stance), i’d also really like a tutorial on hands at odd angles (directly at/away from the viewer, in complex postures, etc.). thanks again!”

thanks for the submission and for being so patient with the wait! i hope this helps :)

-mod goji (ko-fi)



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2UUBLVh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...