Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I have no idea how to draw asian eyes. I see the differences in photos and even in artwork but because of my heavily stylized art (particularly around the eyes) i don’t know how to replicate it. I don’t even draw the crease above the eye in caucasian eyes. Do you have any advice for this kinda thing?

Hello! We recently posted a tutorial on this - please try scrolling down through the blog! :) You should come upon it fairly quickly.

- Chekhov



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2UN5cZh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...