Friday, March 15, 2019

I'm thinking of submitting a portfolio to an art school. They have a few things required like a self portrait in a realistic style. But they have about 10 that are your choice! And I don't know what to draw! Or where to ask on a critique of a portfolio!

ChatterBuck's will be featuring portfolio feedback once the slots are filled up. However, the time-horizon on that particular episode is rather far if you’re going to submit to an art school this spring. 

Potentially, I would ask the people on @redlineacademy if they take whole portfolios, or would be able to review a specific portion of your portfolio. 

We are currently undergoing some restructuring in terms of our submission (+ additional management ) and might be able to have a look at one of your pieces when we open our submissions again soon. 


- Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2O5DLHC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...