Sunday, March 24, 2019

Submissions Are Now Open!

To submit art for us to redline, click the SUBMIT button . If it doesn’t show, try refreshing the page. 

Please read through the  Submission Rules and Guidelines Post before submitting. If you do not specify what you want redlined, or do not follow other submission guidelines, we may not accept your submission.

We are only accepting 50 submissions. As soon as we reach 50, our submission box will automatically be closed. 

- Redline Team :D



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2FvJxPY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...