Monday, April 22, 2019

Do you have any tips for drawing people in wheelchairs?

I don’t personally have any experience with wheelchairs, so I’m going to redirect you to this tutorial: “How to Draw Manual Wheelchairs Properly” by calvin-arium 

As for the more technical part of drawing wheelchairs, the best thing honestly is to study. Just like drawing any sort of technology, you have to study the structure of the wheelchair. It’s a double whammy because you also have to study how to draw sitting people comfortably! 

Sorry I couldn’t be more help, but it’s all down to practicing! 

-Mod Future



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2W1qfbc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...