Thursday, May 2, 2019

black-with-sparkles: The LGBT+ Access Project Artists and Admin needed! Hello, everybody! For those...

black-with-sparkles:

The LGBT+ Access Project

Artists and Admin needed!

Hello, everybody! For those of you who don’t know, my name is Lea. I’m a demisexual, and I love to draw.

The other day, while scrolling through the demisexual tag on Tumblr, I noticed there wasn’t a whole lot of original content; there were some posts, edits, memes, but not much about demisexuality, what it meant, or artwork concerning it. The entire scenario made me wonder if creating a space to access content, have questions answered, or openly discuss your sexuality/identity.

Currently, I’m looking for possible administrators, moderators, and artists to answer questions and entertain. Allies are free to apply, though the blog is and will continue to be LGBT+ focused. I will be accepting multiple artists from each sexuality/identity, but please understand I cannot take every single applicant on as an artist.

To express interest in participating, please click the link below to get into the Discord Server dedicated to building the project. I hope you’ll want to participate, I’m looking forward to working with you!

https://discord.gg/VnwESVg

^^ Some of you may be interested in reaching out to other like-minded communities who share your passion! It’s a great way to connect with other people and get involved in projects that could be good experience! Check it out! - Mod Future



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2JcNc7F
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...