Wednesday, May 8, 2019

If you submit and you didnt follow the rules would you let us know so we dont sit and wait for our submission to he posted?

Yes, Each time we open submissions, we go through the ones we’ve collected and contact those whose submissions didn’t follow the guidelines. If you submitted a piece and didn’t get a message from us explicitly, chances are that we are working on it. If you would like to double-check that we got it, please read the Submission Guidelines again to find out how to send an ask for that.



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2JauEpC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...