Saturday, June 15, 2019

Hi! I need help with her body in general. I’m bad at anatomy....







Hi! I need help with her body in general. I’m bad at anatomy. Specially with her hands and feet. Thank you! :)

Hey there! I don’t think you’re bad at anatomy at all. The proportions on this are pretty solid, and there’s not too many things that read ‘incorrectly’ right away. 

The biggest thing I’ll say about anatomy is that, although it’s readable, it’s also a bit stiff. The body is very straight, the arms are positioned as if frozen, and the legs are equally linear. The head-on viewpoint also makes it seem like a static drawing rather than one in motion. To me, this reads as someone resting on the ground, but I believe you might have meant to draw her dancing.

I decided to leave the pose as is, but if you submit next time, please tell us what the intended outcome is! It will really help us help you achieve what you want. :) It’s also always helpful to have reference images - I took photos of myself when redlining this to see how the arms would be, and I recommend you either do the same or use online stock photos in order to have something to refer back to!

- Mod Chekhov



from The Redline Station http://bit.ly/2WLOvCr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...