Sunday, September 22, 2019

Hello, do you know any program to draw houses in 3d or something that helps me in the moment to draw buildings? I'm really bad drawing them, and interiors more, and I'm trying to make a comic, but that's one of the reasons I just don't start

I’ve been looking around for options like these myself since I’m also doing a comic currently, and having a 3D model to reference off would just be so much easier. 
Unfortunately, I haven’t found out yet, but I’ll use this post to make it known that if anyone out there knows of software like that - we’ll be excited to look into them and post about them here on the blog. 


- mod wackart 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3549wJ2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...