Monday, September 2, 2019

Hey Redliners!

We just want to give you a small update on the going-ons of the blog. 
We’re most certainly not dead! but have been (and some lucky chums are still ) enjoying the summer and some time off to ourselves.

So far, we only a very few redlines left, which we are looking forward to sharing with you all. 

BEFORE, we open up a new batch of submissions however; we have decided to take a moment to catch up on the many asks we’ve received. 
( creating tutorials, producing videos, etc ) 
So that we can start out with a completely fresh inbox once we open for submissions again. I know I am personally ecstatic to be back, and can’t wait to work with more redlining! 

- Mod wackart & the Redlineteam



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2ZH0IsQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...