Friday, November 1, 2019

Still working on some things in our drafts section. Plenty of good content coming your way...


Still working on some things in our drafts section. Plenty of good content coming your way :) 

Chatterbuck’s is currently being edited so that all you style-hungry chums have something to listen to soon enough on the matter. 

This post is just a quick interest check; 
Since I’m currently working on my thesis project for my bachelors - and thusly focus a lot of attention on that particular project, I’d love to know how I ( and any other mod who would be interested in the format ) - can continue to give you lovelies content while I’m personally spread thin over my thesis. 

I wanted to hear if anyone would be interested in an open-ask art-stream where you could pop in at your leisure, ask an art-related question, whether it be about something technical, motivational or just for the lulz and then have that question answered in the stream?

I would be able to draw stuff for my thesis, while also engaging with you guys, which I love so much, and you could get a reply to some of the little things you’ve been pondering about in regards to art lately. 

I’d love to hear your feedback, either in the replies or through reblogs, if this is something people would be interested in, I’ll see if I can set a stream up next weekend, if not - that’s completely all right, and I’ll stick to Chatterbuck’s and some redlining/tutorials for the time being :)

- Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2N7s6ZP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...