Thursday, June 25, 2020

Do you know when submissions are opening up?

We are currently in the thick of figuring out how the team’s holding up, and picking up from where we left off. So it might be a little while before we are ready to take in new submissions. Especially considering that we still have a few leftovers from last opening ( as well as a sea of tutorials and questions to answer ). 
I’ll say sit tight, but be patient. It’s probably gonna take a little bit before we’re ready to open again. 

- mod wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3i2fL6P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...