Saturday, August 15, 2020

(this wasn't said in the FAQ so I'll ask here) Is it ok to send the same pic twice? Like if the first time I'll ask you to help me fix the anatomy proportions, then the next I'll ask you to fix the background/shading or something like that.

Hello! 
Submitting the same piece twice is not currently permitted. While we are interested in helping you out with your art-  multiple passes on one piece can, unfortunately, make one piece incorporate more work from our side that we feel is responsible, considering that this is a self-help blog. 

Hope that makes sense! 
-  Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/340qTMY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...