Saturday, October 10, 2020

What're ways to get better at drawing for someone with ADHD?? Anyone know?? Bc half the time my art is terrible and I legitimately cannot learn how to make it better, refs don't so as much help as I'd like and tutorials do absolutely nothing. I feel like I just don't have the ability to learn new things and I'm in my senior year so if I don't get better I can't get into school for art or anything like that and I'll just be nothing/poor for the rest of my life. I use a procreate/ipad also

I will have to point back to a previous post of ours to answer this one. 
Though, if people have experience in drawing while suffering from ADHD, please  - head to the comments of this post and share. 

Right now it sounds like your condition weigh a lot on your ability to explore this hobby, so for starters i would recommend you seek help, councelling or advice with anyone in a similar situation. We do not have the answers on this blog, but hopefully someone in the comments may be able to help you. 

More on this here: 

https://theredlinestation.tumblr.com/post/184274054408/hello-i-have-really-bad-general-anxiety-disorder

- Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3lttQLi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...