Sunday, September 29, 2019

Submissions are now open! :) The submissions will close again when we hit 56 submissions, as our...

Submissions are now open! :) 

The submissions will close again when we hit 56 submissions, as our inbox then would have about 60 entries which would need attention before the submissions can open again. 

Go to “ Please read the rule first” on our page and remember to read all the guidelines before submit.  If your submission does not follow our guidelines, they will be deleted. 

When sending in photographs of traditional art, make sure the picture is top-down and clearly visible!

- mod wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2mGQlUE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...