Friday, October 18, 2019

An older piece that I cropped since I want to focus more on the character in the drawing than any of...

image

An older piece that I cropped since I want to focus more on the character in the drawing than any of the background elements.

i mainly want critique on the design of the character in specific, along with the posing of the character. Hes suppose to be sitting in a laxed, unprofessional way on the chair, but the pose seems stiff to me.

I also feel like the design of the character is too busy, but i don’t really know what to take away without him looking bland, so i wanted a second opinion to see if it really is too busy or if im just thinking too hard into it.

[Submitted by watermelon-dad]

image
image
image
image

He looks comfortable doesn’t he? xD I hope this helped!

(With love from Mod Koikro55)



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/31t91FJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...