Monday, October 14, 2019

Hello! Do you know of any android apps or websites that have a randomized pose generator? I'm looking for 3d models or references, so I'll have more interesting position ideas when just doodling random characters. The only ones I've been able to find aren't random, and you have to pose the model yourself. Thanks!

HIYA!

I searched up “pose generator” into the googles and I found a few sites;

[NSFW / SFW] quickposes is designed with many photograpths intended to build an artist’s repertoire of the movement, weight, and form of a real human body. You can choose between SFW and NSFW images. This is 100% intended for traditional sketchbook figure studies, however. (Great for hands, though!)

[SFW] figurosity can be customized down to the perspective of the poses they generate for you, but they do expect you to subscribe to the service. The free poses are really dynamic, however, due to being entirely posed 3D figures. This is probably what you’re looking for!

[SFW / NSFW] sketchdaily is like quickposes, but instead uses a variety of professionally posed stock photos instead of photographs, which will probably be more useful for figure drawing as well, but it is a bit limited in sheer variety.

Sites started to get a bit sketchier the more i checked out, most seemed to blow up lower quality stock images, ask for payments, or have a lot of outdated ad space.

IF you’re someone else reading this that would like to pose a figure, THIS is a great read by mod Wackart!

For additional references to reference, check this post by mods Chekhov and Seraphtonin!

(With Love from Mod Koikro55)



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/31glU5y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...