Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I found this blog recently and it's super cool. Have you thought of setting up a patreon? Because I would absolutely donate, even without rewards or anything.

We ve contemplated setting up a patreon, however with the amount of mods - and how activity fluctuates for each mod, we found that distributing the donations fairly between us would become a very complicated piece of math, which we d have to content with on at least a monthly basis. That is why mods are instead encouraged to link their ko-fi or patreon account on the posts they make. So that they may recover tips and donations from anyone who would want to help them out :)

- mod wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/32i4qqU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...