Friday, November 8, 2019

I’m hoping you could help with the anatomy for the girl sitting on his shoulders, I had a lot of...

image

I’m hoping you could help with the anatomy for the girl sitting on his shoulders, I had a lot of trouble eith it and though I did my best it still feels a bit off. And could you also help out with how to make the expressions more…expressive? Thank you in advance!

Hey there, what a cute little drawing! I think you’re on the right track here, because the anatomy doesn’t feel unreadable. I think the trouble is the way they’re posed. 

image

To adjust for this, we’ll need to make the canvas bigger to give her room to have somewhere to sit!

image

As for making expressions more expressive - here’s my attempt at what I presume is supposed to be a happy facial expression on the green OC. :) 

image

- Redline by Chekhov (@thechekhov​)

(original by @artistically-gay)



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/2qAcG7J
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...