Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hi! I just wanted to thank you all so much! I haven’t personally submitted any art but seeing your positive feedback and helpful critiques just makes me really happy! I highly respect you all for doing this for like nothing in return, so yeah just an enormous thank you to all the mods, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! πŸ’•πŸ’•

Thank you so much for the kind words :) 
We are ecstatic to be able to help and grow a community like this, and hope to see it continue flourishing as we move into 2020! 

- The Mod team



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/34klsor
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...