Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Got any advice for the shoulder and chest ratio? Sometimes when I draw a person, I'll draw the shoulders to the size I want them, but then the chest will look too big/broad. But if i change the size of the shoulders, it'll make the head look disproportionate.

The shoulder’s and chest tends to align in width. So as long as you keep your pectorals lining up with the shoulders you should be good to go.

However the shoulder-to-head ratio can be a bit tricky. That’s why its so nifty that Mod Chekhov made a quick note of this in a previous post. I recommend you giving it a look! 

https://theredlinestation.tumblr.com/post/181319640243/do-you-have-any-tips-for-doing-head-to-uhh

- Mod Wackart



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/31xEY36
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...