Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Masterlist has moved ( and updated )

We’ve spend a little while migrating our masterlist onto a much more reliable platform than the everchanging text-editor of tumblr. So here is a link to the list  ( in google doc ).

On the masterlist you’ll find all the answers to the asks you’ve sent in over the years. This is the directory we will redirect you to if you happen to ask a question we’ve already answered, so if everyone could throw a glance in this archive and check if your questions have been asked before - it would save everyone time and energy.

Here is the RedlineStation Masterlist! 

Enjoy! :)

- Mod Wackart 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/32p0eJ3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...