Friday, July 31, 2020

theredlinestation: this is a character from an existing series...









theredlinestation:

this is a character from an existing series (kingdom hearts), but i’d like to see how i could improve on anything, particularly the pose since i feel like it’s stiff, and choice of clothing to make it stand out more since it seems a little bit bland right now! thank you so much!

i tried to be as thorough as possible in my text analysis, but tl;dr i really like the outfit and concept here, you just need to think mood through a little more and pay attention to quirks of character. thanks so much for the submission! 

@viivianite

-mod goji (ko-fi)



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/30jPQRn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...