Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I have tried using perspective here but it looks off but I used...





I have tried using perspective here but it looks off but I used a clip studio poser to help so I followed that but it still looks weird especially around the hands. Also she is meant to look wild eyed as well but something about her expression has thrown me off. Thank you!

Submitted by 11isnotanumber

In general, I’d recommend taking your own photos and referencing those instead of using digital posers, as they can allow you to manipulate the figure into some pretty improbable contortions, like what happened with the wrists here.

Thanks for submitting! - Mod goji

image

Mod Future here - tacking on a little bit of my own comments. Definitely either search for reference or  take a picture / look at your hands in a mirror for the pose. Adding lines of the palms can help make your hand look more real. Also remember that there tends to be a curve of the fingers / knuckles as you draw. 

-Mod Future 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3fnB3t6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...