Saturday, August 8, 2020

Submissions open in 1 week (August 15th, 2020)

Read below for details!

Many of you have noticed that we’ve been fairly inactive lately. We’d like to apologize - first for taking so long with the promised submissions - and also for the radio silence regarding our status.

The blog is still running, and we’re not planning on going anywhere for a long time!

Now that we’ve cleared out most of our inbox, we’re ready to take on new submissions!

When can I submit my art?

Submissions will open on August 15th at 1600 UTC (click here to convert it to your Timezone).

For more information on where and how to submit your work to be redlined, follow this link: https://theredlinestation.tumblr.com/post/625545161757294592/submissions-open-in-2-weeks-august-15th-2020



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3gH73tE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...