Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Do you have any good references for women wearing a dress while laying down? And/or tips on how to draw that? I'm doing an art project where I'm recreating a scene from TDC where's after Kira got stabbed and she's lying on the ground (as a side view) and I cannot get the dress to look right! I've tried googling "woman in dress lying down" but it's always women in short, skin-tight dresses, and not the longer, flowy-er ones I really need.

This is a rather specific circumstance with a rather specific pose in mind it seems, we recommend that you send a draft of your project in, to our inbox when submissions are open, so that we can tailor our advice specifically for the context that you are looking for. 

- Mod wackart 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/3nzo3pE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...