Wednesday, August 26, 2020

I read the FAQ but I couldn’t see it there, are we allowed to submit more than one piece in a submission period?

There is the FAQ and there is the Rules to Read Before Submitting

In order to be fair, we do ask that you only submit one piece per round, so choose the artwork that you think you would benefit most from. 

(P.S. friendly reminder to everyone that we will be closing our submission box on September 1st, 2020 for this round of submissions.) 



from The Redline Station https://ift.tt/31wdw5u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey fellas!So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been...

Hey fellas! So recently I’ve been trying to take on a more cartoon style when drawing. I’ve been doing my best to do more unique shilloue...